Sunday, July 13, 2008

Honestly people, wake up!

I am Jeremy Nichols for those of you who do not know me. I have never been one to abstain from having an opinion... on just about anything under the sun (or beyond it). However, I also was one who never thought that I would take any valuable moments out of any day or night to write down my thoughts or "feelings" on a blog! Nobody will have to endure any "feelings" coming through any of my up-coming posts, but my thoughts will be many. Look, the bottom line here is that while I may never be considered a guru of any sort, most of y'all need some sort of wake-up call in regard to various segments of life. Religion, philosophy, education, politics, athletics, history, economics... these all are vital areas of thought and action.

People consider me a realist, a cynic, a truth-seeker, and an anything-but-abstract thinker. I tend to see things and people for who they really are or what they represent. I believe that any reasonable and thinking person should be extremely judgmental of those they come across. For if we do not judge the world around us, a God-given ability is being squandered and we become subject to useless feelings instead of honest discernment. Anyway, like I said, I never thought I'd have a stupid little blog... but here it is.

No comments: